Call us today! 415-519-2800 firstname.lastname@example.org
Four Top Reasons to Work with InQuill
1. Expertise in Medical Communications – Results
President Jonathan Marx, MBA has a 28 year senior executive career in major media and communications companies in the industries of cable television, yellow pages, and the internet. He has overseen the successful marketing and launch of what are now mainstream products and services including on-demand television, internet advertising and high-speed modems and in-home wireless.
Since 2001, Mr. Marx has focused on bringing his multi-media background to health and medical communications.
He is a specialist in adult learning, continuing medical education (CME), public health campaigns, and the implementation of the latest in web technologies to build loyal audiences.
InQuill assembles expert teams to manage projects large and small, get your message and content out there, and make it memorable.
2. Innovations – We Solve Problems
- Clarity on your program and offer
- Identifying your audience(s)
- Your audience motivations (pain)
- Keyword research and selection
- Content strategy
- Website and page builds
- Landing Pages
- Attractive give-aways
- Optin forms
- Search Engine Optimization
- Establishing trust online
- Developing relationships
- Informative, motivating content
- Double opt-in for deliverability
- Continuous content creation
Social Media Presence
- Content creation schedule
- Social media posting
- Campaign execution
- Analysis and reporting
- Adaptations to audience response
Video creation and dissemination
- YouTube channel creation
- Promotional videos
- Education videos
- Content optimization
- Vendor recommendations
- Software recommendations
- Unique problem solving
- Motivational support
3. Client List and Long-Term Relationships
InQuill has worked productively and successfully with numerous organizations in providing expert solutions to various dissemination needs.
4. Excellent and Enjoyable Service
Mr. Marx’s entire career has been in communications, education, and customer service.
He has garnered numerous awards attesting to his customer orientation and success.
Four guiding principles infuse the work of InQuill staff and projects:
- Working with our clients to define clear objectives to achieve.
- Engaging multiple cost effective media for communications.
- Understanding the client’s audience(s) and measuring desired results.
- Finding the fun and joy in the work process and success.